Beginning in 1961, American Compressor Company has sold, leased and serviced industrial air compressors, rotary positive blowers, and high pressure air and gas compressors from our facility located in Santa Fe Springs, California.
KAESER COMPRESSORSAmerican Compressor Company is the authorized Kaeser Distributor for Los Angeles County.
- Kaeser offers the most energy efficient rotary screw compressor on the market, a critical feature for conserving energy, and a benefit that is especially important to companies with equipment in constant operation.
- Kaeser Compressors are exceptionally quiet, from 66 to 75 db(A).
- We offer Kaeser Certified Preventive Maintenance (PM) Service and a full line of Kaeser parts. Our showroom and warehouse includes compressors from 5 HP to 100 HP (up to 600 HP is available).
- American Compressor Company provides a fully functional test bay, providing comprehensive power, flow and efficiency measurements.
ROOTS BLOWERSAmerican Compressor Company is a Roots Blower Distributor, Warehouse, Service and Packaging Center.
- The American Compressor Company blower department is equipped to service all rotary positive blower sizes.
- Roots, Stokes, Leybold, M-D, Sutorbilt, Duroflow, Holmes, Kaeser-Omega rotary positive blowers, gas blowers and high vacuum boosters are serviced and packaged by our experienced team of Roots Certified Technicians.
INDUSTRIAL AIR COMPRESSORSProviding high pressure compressors for air and gas applications since the 1960’s, American Compressor Company has developed and manufactures the Universal HIGHPACK.
- The Universal HIGHPACK (derived from HPAC, meaning High Pressure Air Compressor and universal, either air or gas) is easy to install and operate.
- American Compressor Company begins the manufacturing process with the most reliable, efficient and highest quality compressors available, and adds: TEFC drive motors, intercoolers, aftercoolers, condensate drains, to the package.
- The HIGHPACK features a structural steel machine base, safety controls, high pressure receivers and purification systems, and Allen Bradley based PLC controllers for easy and safe operation.
- American Compressor Company's Universal HIGHPACK is a leader in aerospace, military and other specified applications where the lack of pressure or flow can be unacceptable or even dangerous. With our state-of-the art facility and a highly trained and experienced staff, we can provide the best equipment on the market.
LEASING PROGRAMSAs important as having more air at higher pressures is to those industries that require it, building a permanent HPAC system is not usually necessary or feasible within a closely defined budget.
Our rental fleet has become an integral part of many projects, and provides the best solution at the right price.
Please give us a call or come and visit our showroom for a demonstration.